Mid Sussex Wellbeing
The Mid Sussex Wellbeing service supports local people to stay well and to prevent future ill health. We provide advice and support for you to make small changes to improve your health and wellbeing, including how to stop smoking, how to become more active or how to make your meals healthier and lose weight.
We provide the following services:
- Wellbeing MOTs and NHS Health checks (to a get a spot check on how well you are)
- A weight loss service for adults and for children
- A family alcohol service for young people aged 11 – 25 years.
- Exercise groups for adults who haven’t exercised in a long time.
- Diabetes Prevention Programme – for those who are at risk of developing diabetes.
You can find out more about local activities and support services by visiting our website or talking to our friendly team over the phone or in person.